Instructor-Led Courses and Professional Specialist Programs
Humane Society University’s School of Continuing Education provides instructor-led courses which combine leadership by an experienced faculty member, an easy-to-use online learning platform, discussion with peers, and flexibility for students. Instructor-led courses follow an eight week term schedule.
Many of the instructor-led courses are part of Specialist programs. The courses within each Specialist program allow students to build their specialized capabilities and resumes in measurable increments – while also working towards the final Specialist designation or credential. Specialist courses may be taken as part of the full program or individually.
- Advocacy Management Specialist Program
- Certified Humane Education Specialist Program
- Capital and Development Specialist Program
- Executive Leadership Specialist Program
- Shelter Adoption Success Specialist Program
- Volunteer Management Specialist Program