HSU schedules regional workshops based on specific requests received from an HSUS State Director, local government or private organization, animal advocacy groups, animal care and control professionals or volunteers, or law enforcement officials. Workshops will support attendees with the very latest in training and skills enhancement whether individuals are active in animal care and control, disaster response, advocacy, or are part of the law enforcement community.
Our workshops fall under these main categories:
- Animal Disaster Related Training
- Law Enforcement Training
- Animal Sheltering Operations & Management Training
- Conference Presentations
Animal Disaster-Related Training
- Disaster Animal Response Training (DART)
- Emergency Animal Shelter Training(EAS)
- Animal First Aid for Disaster Responders(AFADR)
Law Enforcement Training
- Animal Cruelty and Fighting Investigations Training (ACFI)
- Illegal Animal fighting Training (IAF)
- Animal Cruelty 101 Training (AC101)
Animal Sheltering Operations & Management Training
- Conference presentations or workshops on other topics relating to HSU courses can be arranged upon request. Please contact email@example.com with details about your request.
If you want to host any of the workshops above:
- Download the specific Hosting Information Packet for any of the workshops in which you are interested
- Complete the Training Request Form (Host agencies may choose from the cost options provided in the form; rates are specific to each workshop topic and length of the workshop.
For questions about hosting or attending a workshop contact:
Continuing Education Administrator, Humane Society University
Please contact us soon with a Training Request Form to reserve your spot!